Primary Job Duties:
SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high quality standards of operational safety and customer service. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in the travel industry and sharing their enthusiasm with the passengers. From the seasoned traveler to the first time flier, we want to make it a great experience.
As a Ticket/Gate Agent, you are responsible for ticketing and re-booking passengers, boarding flights, and assisting passengers with special needs.
- Greet and assist all customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Issue tickets, assign seat assignments, check baggage, board flights and provide any other information needed
- Comply with all safety procedures and station policies
- Assist special needs passengers and resolve customer complaints
- Communicate clearly with ground personnel and flight crews
- Calmly handle situations such as cancelled and delayed flights
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement background check and drug screen
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Must possess a valid driver license
- Positive and outgoing team player
- Must type 30 wpm
- All applicants must apply on-line to be considered for the position
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Ability to lift 60+ pounds consistently, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Physical agility test may be required
- Must be willing to work early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be flexible to work shifts including early mornings, afternoons, and evenings
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.