As a Receiving Clerk, you are responsible for assisting with the receiving process of all inbound loads that arrive daily, assisting in problem part resolution, and first point of contact for customer and drivers of inbound loads. This is a full-time, evaluation-to-hire opportunity on 1st shift (7:00 am to 3:30 pm), overtime as needed, supporting the department at our warehouse facility in East Moline, Illinois.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Process receiving documents as required
- Communicate status of inbound priority items as needed
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety and PPE requirements
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Clerk must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required.
- High School Diploma, GED or continuing education
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- SAP software experience/knowledge
- Previous customer service experience
- Forklift Operator Certification
License & Certificates:
- Forklift operator certification