Who We Are
Darby is an ongoing American success story. Our core values and humble beginnings revolve around personal honesty and integrity. These things are as true today as they were when we were founded in 1948, as a single mail-order catalog in Brooklyn, New York. Over the course of several decades to follow, generations of founding family members continued to broaden the company to include medical, dental and pharmaceutical items, a Darby-branded line of products and the formation of the industry’s first telesales team.
Today, Darby is one of the nation’s largest providers of dental supplies and solutions, offering more than 50,000 products and an extensive range of capital equipment, software, technology, and repair services. Widely recognized for excellence in customer service, highly competitive prices, and innovative value-added solutions, Darby works with practices of all sizes, as well as a number of specialties, and government institutions.
What You Will Do
As a selector you will accurately identify products in compliance with customer invoices.
- Identify products and fill orders from invoices
- Replenish shelves
- Rotate inventory
- Lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned
What We Need In You
- 6 months warehouse experience, preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand 7-8 hours per day, throughout shift, required
- In order to maintain a safe work environment we conduct a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Why Join Team Darby
- Stable work environment with daytime hours, Monday - Friday
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental benefits
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.