Department: LOG Case Picker
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
At Peyton's , we are looking for talented and engaged individuals with a passion to feed the Human Spirit . Our employees are leaders who committed to personifying Our Promise of Every One Friendly and Caring , Everything Fresh , to Uplift in Every Way and to Improve Every Day . Peyton's Southeastern is a proud member of the nation-wide Kroger Family of Companies .
Why you'll love working with us:
Potential to earn over $20/hr With Incentive
10 hours rotating schedules
Excellent health benefit package
Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and personal days)
Employee discounts at Kroger and Kroger Banner stores
Employee discounts with cell phone providers, computer companies, travel organizations and more!
Advancement potential in a fast-growing industry. Come for a job. Stay for a career
Responsible for filling retail store orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner while operating industrial equipment. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Execute job duties within established engineered labor standards.
- Complete store order assignments according to preferred warehouse management system methods.
- Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected.
- Place selected cases on pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to retail stores.
- Wrap completed store orders, and deliver to shipping dock.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety and attendance.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least age 18
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to work weekends, nights, overtime and holidays on a regular basis
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, push/pull for a minimum of 8 hours with a sense of urgency
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Must be able to work in ambient or refrigerated environment for long periods of time.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None