Smart Care Equipment Solutions is the trusted service leader in the commercial food equipment industry. Nationwide thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals and schools rely on Smart Care to provide preventative maintenance, service, and repair of commercial refrigeration, cooking, and warewashing equipment.
As the District Manager you are responsible for providing market leadership by managing and developing associates to maximize productivity, billing utilization, profitability, and customer service delivery. This position plays the lead role in driving customer relationships and delivering local market achievement against Smart Care’s financial objectives through ethical and sound business practices. The District Manager establishes and executes specific plans for driving new sales, as well as coordinating the roll out and service of new chain accounts.
- Full responsibility for P&L management
- Achieve targeted sales, productivity, utilization, and profit goals
- Grow and retain market share through management and delivery of premier customer service and sales initiatives
- Significant face-to-face time with customers; building relationships and driving customer retention
- Works directly with the technicians, providing one-on-one coaching to improve their skills and abilities, as well as adherence to company policies, procedures, and objectives
- Conducts ride along fieldwork focusing on technical competencies, safety, and service
- Utilize local sourcing and recruiting to identify candidates for future technician openings
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) years of management/supervisory experience in a service related industry
- Two (2) years of previous P&L ownership and responsibility
- Three (3) years of customer relationship development and management experience
- Willingness to travel within the market spending significant time with current and potential customers
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record (2 year history)
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Multi-unit restaurant management or technical field operations management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills in a fast paced environment Demonstrated selection, hiring, and team development skills
- Strong organization, prioritization and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- PC skills including MS Office and SAP
Work Location: This is a remote position located in the San Francisco, CA.
About Smart Care Equipment Solutions:
Join the industry’s largest independent service company specializing in preventive and round-the-clock service and repairs for commercial cooking, refrigeration and warewashing equipment. The Smart Care Equipment Solutions team helps service customers across segments in the foodservice industry with scheduled maintenance programs and on-demand equipment repair 24/7/365. As part of the Smart Care team, you will help us partner with our customers to improve their operating efficiency and ensure that they meet the highest food safety and quality standards.