Ecolab, the leading global developer of premium cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance products and services for the hospitality, institutional and industrial markets is seeking Logistics Associate (Fork Truck Operator)!
This role will be responsible for a variety of tasks, such as order picking and or/packing, order processing and other logistics support roles within the Logistics Department.
What’s in it For You:
- Opportunity for a long-term career path
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Manually picks full-case orders and stacking them onto pallets using a scanner/tablet
- Ensures proper staging and identification once an order has been completely picked
- Uses various pieces of equipment (manual pallet jack, electric pallet jack, reach truck, and propane lift) to move pallets
- Verifies quantities, quality of items and proper labeling of products that are being shipped
- Examines all packaging and contents of items for conformance to customer specifications and verifies all information against the packing list and SAP
- Coordinates with other departments such as customer service, production, instant and small pack
- Shipping box assembly, induction for packing, label preparation and application
- Trailer loading of packed boxes and pallets
- Identifies items with a quantity discrepancy and promptly communicates with Supervisor and/or Lead
- Maintains the 5S cleanliness of the picking area and pulls completed shrink-wrapped orders to the dock for LTL packers
- Follows all safety procedures and policies
- Follow all warehouse procedures and policies
- Plant location: Garland, TX
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- One year experience in plant or warehouse
- Must be able to accurately perform basic mathematical calculations
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal directions
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment performing shipping and/or receiving responsibilities
- Be able to properly utilize a manual pallet jack, electric pallet jack, reach lift and/or sit-down forklift
- A minimal level of analytical ability is required
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.