Hilton Grand Vacations ranks 26th in Hawaii Business Magazine's "Top 250" that highlights the state's largest companies based on gross sales, a key indicator of market dominance and influence. Additionally, the company was the highest-ranking timeshare business on this year's list.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Representative (Japanese Speaking) you will be responsible for driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for the promotion and booking of eligible vacation ownership presentations, previews and the sale of mini-vacation packages to on-site guests and visitors
- Distribute approved promotional information and incentives to guests and visitors
- Generate leads and book qualified timeshare sales presentations for prospective Hilton Grand Vacations Owners, Club Members and other qualified customers
- Provide customer/concierge services as needed to all guests projecting a professional company image
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs, according to the standards of professionalism adhered to by Hilton Grand Vacations
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Strong professional verbal, interpersonal, guest relations, and etiquette skills in person, over e-mail, and on the telephone
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with excellent communication & verbal presentation skills with the ability to persuade others and overcome objections
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Basic computer proficiency with the ability to learn
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Ability to communicate in English (speak, read, write)
- Fluency in Japanese language (speak, read, write)
- High school diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 1+ year(s) of proven customer service experience
- 6+ months of previous experience working in the retail and/or timeshare industry
- 1+ year(s) of experience selling and booking tours/activities (concierge services)
- Previous experience working in marketing and sales
- Thorough understanding of the Big Island with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island