Department: LOG Case Picker
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for filling retail store orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner while operating industrial equipment. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Execute job duties within established engineered labor standards.
- Complete store order assignments according to preferred warehouse management system methods.
- Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected.
- Place selected cases on pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to retail stores.
- Wrap completed store orders, and deliver to shipping dock.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety and attendance.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least age 18
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to work weekends, nights, overtime and holidays on a regular basis
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, push/pull for a minimum of 8 hours with a sense of urgency
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Must be able to work in ambient or refrigerated environment for long periods of time.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Regions: Any; Mid-Atlantic; Midwest; Mountain; South; West
States: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Guam; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming