This is a remote position for the following locations: Phoenix, AZ, Mesa, AZ, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX, Austin, TX and Albuquerque, NM
Are you interested in joining Florida Blue? Are you someone who is passionate about customer experience? Would you be interested in having summers off with full pay?
This role has a teacher-like schedule where you would work for nine (9) months and be off for three (3) months during the summer with pay and benefits. At the end of the three (3) months, you would come back and work another nine (9) months. This role includes full benefits, PTO, and Quarterly Incentive Bonuses.
We will have classes throughout the summer so please apply to be a part of our talent community and begin your Florida Blue Journey.
The Member Care Specialist is a key role within the organization that will serve potential, new and existing customers which include individual members, group members, business decision makers and agents. This role will work across many systems and multiple business areas to resolve service inquiries, process transactions and adjudicate claims.
Essential Job Functions
- Review a member’s enrollment or claims history including all debits and credits and claims detail level at the member level for a multi-year period ensuring accuracy of billing and enrollment and application of deductible and member responsibility.
- Utilize the Florida Blue Call Strategy to provide outstanding customer service and call resolution to our members; follow-up on issues to ensure resolution for customer.
- Evaluate data through questioning, probing, and reasoning for process improvements.
- Research and resolve sales and service-related inquiries for all lines of business, health and ancillary products, meeting established expectations for quality, productivity and timeliness.
You will need to have high speed internet and your own computer equipment to participate in training.
Minimum Job Requirements
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Bilingual- Creole/Spanish
- 1 year of building collaborative relationships with customers, clients, and/or peers in different teams
- Ability to resolve/respond to customer inquiries and concerns, using sound problem solving and decision-making skills in a production environment resolving simple to complex issues
- Demonstrated empathy and compassion, with outstanding listening and communication skills
- Ability to work assigned shift between 8:00AM-6:30PM EST; Nights, weekends, holidays may be necessary as business needs require
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working with a health insurance company
The selection process will consist of four (4) steps. Step 1 will be application and resume review, so make sure to submit your most up to date resume and fill out the screening questions carefully. Step 2 will be a video interview, be on the lookout for an email from Staffing with the link. Step 3 will be a face-to-face interview where you will get to meet some of the leaders of the Service Organization. If selected, Step 4 will be a background investigation which will include employment verification for 2 years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.