The Project Coordinator directly supports the Vice President of Benefits and the Vice President of Compensation as well as members of our Compensation and Benefits teams. This fast paced role will be responsible for managing a wide variety of administrative support functions/project coordination including maintaining calendars, coordinating travel, meeting planning, expense reporting and invoice processing, creating presentations and project management/program administration for Benefits and Executive Compensation. The Project Coordinator/Exec. Assistant must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with limited direction and supervision. A proactive approach in taking on responsibility and a willingness to take on assigned and non-assigned duties will be keys to success. Required Qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year of professional work experience in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of experience using computer software programs such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and operate faxes, copiers and calculators
- Experience in an administrative role in a corporate or other professional environment.
- Executive support for a fortune 50 company
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create Excel spreadsheets, Power Point presentations and letters.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to computer applications and other administrative functions.
- Ability to use basic problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Customer service experience
- Ability to prioritize, detail orientation, and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Individual must be able to work independently and be able to react competently and reasonably to stressful situations.
- Must possess the highest degree of confidentiality.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. Business Overview It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.